Quick question: I am looking to move my 5945 contacts from my bold 9790 (7.1 Bundle 1647) to my google contacts or better yet Keyone. I am running Windows 10. This is what I have tried so far:

1. Installed BB Desktop, backed up the contact file. Tried to look for source file, cant find, just backup file.
    2. there is no export/import contacts on the device. (a lot of articles suggest there is (maybe other OS?), but not on mine. Anywhere). Technically I could move one contact at a time...
    3. connected via cable, tried looking for contact root file. nothing.

Any other advice? I am hoping not to have to retype 5945 contacts into my Keyone...

Thanks
    05-24-20 08:36 PM
    You'll want to export your contacts to an open format like csv. Look in BBW for contact backup (I don't remember what I used back then.

Once you have your contacts in a csv file... I'd import them into any of today's cloud email solutions (Google, Outlook, iCloud, Yahoo.....). Then once you add that account to you KEYone, they will be synced.

Off line you could also use an Android app that also does contact backups... to import them.
    05-26-20 10:08 AM