Hi guys,

I have read all the thread and tried different method the last 4 days but nothing has worked for me, I have a Bold 9780 was working perfectly then I had a problem with calling and receiving calls and few days later impossible to turn on, no red light nothing at all, I tried the battery, the cable, bought new wall charger but nothing, I tried to connect it on my laptop using CMD command and as JL-cmder but the pc does not recognize the blackerry nothing appears as usb unkonwn ect....
    Any advice or any one knows if there is a reset button somewhere lol
    cheers
    Didier
    11-05-11 02:46 PM
    Wow, sounds like you have tried everything. I'm not very savy at this but my 9780 started acting weird and might help my info. My phone ran out of battery and it wouldn't charge anymore via USB and my PC wouldn't see neither. I had to use a charging craddle in order to get it going. But in your case using another battery would have taken care of the power issues. I hope you have a backup and your phone still under warranty.

Goodluck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 04:12 PM
    If the bugger wont come ON, there ain't a reset way EXCEPT to wipe & re-install fresh os. In the process, you'll lose everything when the wipe is done by either BBSAK or JL Cmdr so you'll have to fall back on the last backup you'd done (& hopefully that was quite resent).

Fresh os then can be loaded, a restore of your last backup, re-install of your Apps via AppWorld and its then all good to go.

Very surprising software got corrupted though ...
    11-05-11 08:35 PM
    pls, au would he use BBSAK or JL Cmdr to wife when the phone can't even be detected by the PC.

i av a similar issue and to top it all, i can't even download the new OS for 9780 cos of weak internet connectivity where I am. this is becuase BB OS does not have support for "download resume".

any help, please.
    11-08-11 12:24 AM
    still look for a solution, nothing yet
    if guys have any solution that can help me please share it
    cheers
    12-13-11 02:18 PM
    Im in the same boat and need a solution, my fone is a 8520 though i charge my battery in another fone to use it but need a solution
    12-13-11 02:32 PM
    Nothing? maybe it's something with your battery.
    12-20-11 03:25 AM
    Try a new battery, if it doesn't work, warranty exchange, or buy a new/used device.
    12-20-11 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD