hi i have search this website for 3 hours now i have got a bold 9780 that is stuck in a reboot and wiping cycle. i have tried using apploader but at the final stage it always says reconnecting to jvm and after says could not connect to jvm. i have tried wiping with jl_cmder but this never works as the phone is always rebooting and wiping, even without the battery it did nothing. i have search all over the internet for a solution but never found any. please help. Thank you
    08-17-11 02:21 PM
    Time to take advantage of your warranty.
    08-17-11 04:17 PM
    Remove memory card
    And try bbsak wipe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 09:31 AM
    08-18-11 09:34 AM
    I tried all them methods but none seem to work. My warranty is not valid as I have bought the phone in used condition with no proof of purchase.
    08-25-11 06:54 AM
    i got a major problem.. my 9780 dropped in water for a couple of seconds and sadly got water damage but screen turns on and everything.. problem is , its stuck on reboot. it'll load to the b in berry in 5 seconds, than and error 507 will appear for 3-4 seconds and this process will repeat all day. ive tried everything and nothing will work ! can someone please help ! also it is out of warranty
    08-27-11 11:48 PM
    i got a major problem.. my 9780 dropped in water for a couple of seconds and sadly got water damage but screen turns on and everything.. problem is , its stuck on reboot. it'll load to the b in berry in 5 seconds, than and error 507 will appear for 3-4 seconds and this process will repeat all day. ive tried everything and nothing will work ! can someone please help ! also it is out of warranty
    Your phone is toast

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 04:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD