The ring tones all work and playing music is fine. But when i'm in a call I can't hear the caller unless i'm in speaker mode. They can hear me fine.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?
    07-01-13 06:15 PM
    The ring tones all work and playing music is fine. But when i'm in a call I can't hear the caller unless i'm in speaker mode. They can hear me fine.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?
    Have you done anything to try and solve the problem, like a battery pull and reboot? What OS version are you using, and I'll check for known issues. Start easy and we can go to hardware issues if necessary.
    07-01-13 06:44 PM
    I have removed the battery and rebooted it, nothing changed.
    I have v6.0.0.600

Thanks Berger
    07-02-13 12:11 PM
    check the speaker, i had a diff problem. was unable to hear tones, music etc but perfectly working for calls. i removed the speaker cleaned up and its works perfectly.
    07-03-13 02:17 AM
    check the speaker, i had a diff problem. was unable to hear tones, music etc but perfectly working for calls. i removed the speaker cleaned up and its works perfectly.
    I'll try taking it apart and giving the speaker and everything else a good clean. Thanks
    07-03-13 12:43 PM
    Took the phone apart and cleaned it and checked out the speaker. I got my wife to call me and I went out in the hall where it was quiet and I believe I can hear very quiet sounds coming from the speaker, although I could be imagining it. Pretty sure now the speaker is just blown/fried.
    07-04-13 06:57 PM
    Success! I fiddled with the speaker one more time and moved the contact points a little to line up with the board better. Seems like they were a little off to the side and not touching.

Resolved.
    07-04-13 07:45 PM