My first post. I am having e-mail problems with my Bold 9780. T-Mobile support tried to help me on this but i am still having problems associated with G-Mail. The problem started when i switched carriers from Boost Mobile to T-Mobile. I used the Curve 9310 with Boost and never had any problems with it concerning my g-mail until i upgraded to the Bold 9780 with T-Mobile. I can receive e-mail but only through my messages folder, not in my e-mail folder where it should be. Also i cannot send e-mail out, it always comes back as an error. I cannot send pics or anything. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.....................................Kn ucklehead Ronnie, Blackberry Bold 9780.
    01-10-14 06:26 AM
    My first post. I am having e-mail problems with my Bold 9780. T-Mobile support tried to help me on this but i am still having problems associated with G-Mail. The problem started when i switched carriers from Boost Mobile to T-Mobile. I used the Curve 9310 with Boost and never had any problems with it concerning my g-mail until i upgraded to the Bold 9780 with T-Mobile. I can receive e-mail but only through my messages folder, not in my e-mail folder where it should be. Also i cannot send e-mail out, it always comes back as an error. I cannot send pics or anything. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.....................................Kn ucklehead Ronnie, Blackberry Bold 9780.
    I'm not sure if it has something to do with Google changing their policy on free accounts. There was something about before and after January with that. Maybe someone else might remember better or you could search for that.

And Welcome to the forum.

Edit: What happens when you try to add a different account? Like an outlook or other.
    01-10-14 07:46 PM
    I tried to add yahoo as another mailbox but that wont work either. Gonna delve deeper into the mysteries of google g-mail and see what i can come up with. I dont think i have a conflicting software problem. My Bold works great.
    01-10-14 09:07 PM
    I tried to add yahoo as another mailbox but that wont work either. Gonna delve deeper into the mysteries of google g-mail and see what i can come up with. I dont think i have a conflicting software problem. My Bold works great.
    You do have a BIS data plan with them?
    01-11-14 09:43 AM
    I have an unlimited data plan thru my carrier,but i found something more interesting. I went into setup and opened e-mail accounts and tried another account that works like a breeze. The only one left that i hadnt tried thru blackberry.net I can now send pics to my laptop as well as to my wifes android and receive into the text folder on my home screen that setup renamed as my e-mail address. But it still doesnt fix the problem with g-mail. Happy that i at least have an e-mail account that works. Thanks for the help on this.
    01-11-14 03:52 PM