Hey guys i just brought a bold 9780 about 2 weeks ago and i just noticed that my bezel on the rite hand side where the volume buttons are and a bit lower makes a clicking noise when u press it.

I wanted to know because i read somewhere that this problem is caused because there are lesser clips on the right side of the bezel than the left.

Is this true or should i get my phone exchange. (BTW the phone is made in hungary)

Cheers
    12-25-10 04:10 AM
    If you are annoyed send it back and get a new one
    Or
    It doesn't make lot of difference untill your handheld is working fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-10 04:23 AM
    If you are annoyed send it back and get a new one
    Or
    It doesn't make lot of difference untill your handheld is working fine.

Even if i gotta send it back i dont know if the store from where i brought will agree to replace it or will say 4get it
    12-25-10 04:35 AM
    @dj.acidburnt

that annoying, pestering, squeaking sound that you always hear is a build issue from RIM i also suffer the same fate as yours..
    01-05-11 06:54 AM
    @dj.acidburnt

that annoying, pestering, squeaking sound that you always hear is a build issue from RIM i also suffer the same fate as yours..
    Uhhh..Not Really Coz i got my unit replaced with a new one so yeah its absolutely fine now Cheers!!

PS. U shld replace urs too
    01-05-11 10:16 AM
    where exactly on the phone are you talking about?
    08-01-11 08:52 PM
    Mine has this to plus the double key issue rims quality really went down on the 9780

08-01-11 09:04 PM
    I know exactly what you mean! Is the bezel a little loose, as well? As soon as I got my Bold I noticed this, as well. I took my device back to the corporate store and they said that all Bolds have this issue. The bezel is slightly loose on the right around the volume keys and if you press it it makes a clicking sound. I left feeling better. Mine still makes this sound after having it about 5 months, but the bezel is not any looser and if I keep a case on it I don't notice it anymore. If I were you I would not worry about it.
    beto0216 likes this.
    08-02-11 10:51 AM
    nice! i thought i was the only one! lol glad its just not me witth the key stuttering and the bezel problem! lol i seriously went for a week trying to trade my phone for a lower model but then got word of the 9900 and man o man was i happy! lol cant wait i think i can stick with the noise and key stuttering just a tad bit more!
    08-02-11 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD