os6 is on there fine but everytime i go to enable mobile network the phone feezes and will reboot and i have to reinstall over again

any ideas ?
    09-04-11 08:29 AM
    You don't need to reload OS6 all over again if that happens. Have you tried a later release?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 05:33 PM
    i downloaded from rim site and all works fine until i enable it and then its stuck in rebooting

09-05-11 04:14 AM
    i downloaded from rim site and all works fine until i enable it and then its stuck in rebooting

Do you have any new apps you installed that could have caused that to happen?

09-05-11 04:38 AM
    hi there, i just done a clean fresh install and same again, i was using the all the phones functions apart from making a call, because when it first fires up after install the mobile network is off, the second i turn it on the phone frezzes and just keeps rebooting
    it had an orange chip in working about a month ago, its not reported lost or stolen
    ive tried os 5 and 6 but same every time

any help will be great
    09-05-11 01:14 PM
    Your next step is a warranty exchange since the unit likely is causing a short somewhere. Do you have insurance if the warranty is void/expired?

09-05-11 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD