I was just wondering on the things that you guys think that the BB 9700 does better than the iphone 4?

Let the apple bashing begin!
    07-06-10 10:58 PM
    Ummm... I could've sworn there's like 5 or 6 threads on this EXACT topic. At least 1 has the EXACT title...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-10 11:16 PM
    The 9700 is an antique. 2 years from now you will be laughing at the 9700.

07-06-10 11:42 PM
    apples vs oranges. toy vs tool...
    07-06-10 11:52 PM
    Once again on CrackBerrry, the topic is iphone.
    Right then...

9700: i dig it.
    iphone : i don't care.
    07-06-10 11:54 PM
    both are catered towards different markets
    07-06-10 11:56 PM
    WHo cares at this point? Both have apps and now BOTH can be synced with iTunes ROFL
    07-07-10 12:08 AM

07-07-10 12:09 AM

OK that's just scary now...

This fella opened like 10 threads about topics that have been talked and talked and talked about countless times...
    07-07-10 02:36 AM
    I never understand the need to compare two devices (the way they are done on forums, praising one while bashing the other). I will buy a device which suits my need, and for that instance that will be the best device for me. I recently bought a 9700, and had been a Nokia user for a long time before that. There are few things that I miss is on my 9700, but there are things which BB does better.

I have always admired iPhone for its interface, but have never liked it as a total device for me. I love Nokia, but they do not do email and messengers as good as BB. Due to my current work profile I wanted a device that keeps me connected at fixed costs. That's a choice I made based on my requirements. And that is the choice everyone has to make for themselves.
    07-07-10 04:05 AM
    i4 is like the iPad; on neither can one make a phone call.
    B. B

07-07-10 04:42 AM
    apples vs oranges. toy vs tool...
    I love how you call it a toy i get plenty of business done on my iphone 4 and frankly I have very little issues with it I dont have to reload the os everytime I load a application or delete one like I did with the 9700
    07-07-10 04:18 PM
    IPhooey! I will never own that toy....yep said toy, if it actually made calls without dropping them or their crappy signal I may think differ...and I have a PSP....which kills the games on the iPhooey...

07-07-10 05:54 PM
    Plus the PSP is just about as good at making phone calls as the IP4. Lol.

07-07-10 05:59 PM
    GTFO. We've had too many of these threads. Go troll somewhere else.
    07-07-10 06:11 PM
    Let the apple bashing begin!
    To make a thread only to provoke fellow berriers to bash on Apple is just stupid. Especially when there's already threads dedicated to that. If the bashing has to be done, do it in one of the threads that already exist. Welcome to Blackberry. Now learn some forum etiquette.
    07-07-10 06:43 PM
    Honestly as of late we need more people sticking up for their berries...

With all the hoopla over Andriod and iPhone4...seems more and more people come on here to start ish with us, so have at it I say!

07-07-10 08:49 PM
    Ummm... I could've sworn there's like 5 or 6 threads on this EXACT topic. At least 1 has the EXACT title...

I think it's time to have the mods merge all of these threads into one BIG one here, or back where they belong, in the iphone section, if any exists.

07-07-10 08:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD