The long and short of it is i purchased a white bb bold 9700 from a friend. I had it one week and when i was drunk ive thrown the phone and then ripped the screen clean off. Im a ******. But ive opened her up today and there doesnt seem to be any majour damage it connects to the laptop and the red battery light comes on when charging but the ribbon that connected the screen too the circuitboard has been ripped in two and the screen is gone so this means i have no way of telling which LCD to purchase because there are 3 different ones. Is there another way of telling or not? Someone suggested that because its made in Hungary that means i need a 002/004 LCD

Trial and error isnt a solution im so broke this has came affter i bought a torch for �300 that was imei barred here in the UK

Any help would be much appreciated
    07-25-11 06:09 PM
    Sorry for the bad experiences, did you demand a refund and file a dispute with paypal on the barred torch? Also, the numbers on the back of the LCD, they need to match exactly. They cannot be different or the screen will NOT work and will remain white. Don't put yourself down. Going to a repair center that fixes phones will be the wisest decision.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-11 06:37 PM
    i demanded it but still havent got it, and that was 3 weeks ago. Which one would you go with? its a white 2010 one im going to have to guess?
    07-26-11 03:54 PM
    Hi you previously commented on my thread. Without the number of screen im just going to have to take a punt, which screen would you go for?
    08-01-11 04:45 PM
    Hi you previously commented on my thread. Without the number of screen im just going to have to take a punt, which screen would you go for?
    What carrier is the blackberry branded with?

08-01-11 04:47 PM
    Its on Orange, made in hungary and its white
    08-02-11 01:10 PM
    08-04-11 03:39 PM
    Alright, so bring it to the repair shop and ask them if they have any screens from orange/o2 and see if any of therm work. If not, sell it for parts.

08-04-11 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD