what is the best uk voice guided sat nav for the bold 9700? i dont mind paying as long as you can pay per week or month, only a few trips in mind all within 7 days, thanks.
    02-15-10 11:44 AM
    -ve acutally looked around abit for something like that but couldn't come across anything ill let you know if I do though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 12:06 PM
    I've also looked into this a bit. No easy answer at the moment. The choices are: telmap 4.5 which is fine but I have found the maps to be a bit out of date (used this on my Bold 9000) - can pay monthly; Vodafone Find and Go which is basically telmap but branded for Voda - again can pay monthly. I think you can get telmap on a 14 day trial and the find and go on 30 trial version. I'm still waiting for Wayfinder to come out. It is on its way but will be exclusive to Vodafone when it arrives (Wayfinder has now been bought by Vodafone and they are developing for them exclusively). Sadly no timeframe for Wayfinder but switched on my Bold 9000 from telmap to Wayfinder and I much prefer it. I see you are on Vodafone so you have some options.
    02-15-10 03:26 PM
    You should have got Vodafone SatNav free for a year with your contract? If not then call Vodafone and ask them how to get it on your phone.

Vodafone don't rate highly in my opinion but my girlfriend who is unfortunately saddled with them did get their satnav free when she got her Blackberry
    02-15-10 05:24 PM
    You should have got Vodafone SatNav free for a year with your contract? If not then call Vodafone and ask them how to get it on your phone.

Vodafone don't rate highly in my opinion but my girlfriend who is unfortunately saddled with them did get their satnav free when she got her Blackberry
    07-27-13 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD