Hey guys, seen alot of people with this issue, Mainly pertaining to loss of signal after replacing the screen or changing housings, There's poor signal once reassembled. Well not to worry 9 times out of 10 its a small thing. lets begin shall we.
    Take BACK apart your Bold 9700 series phone.
    Once you have the motherboard removed, pay attention to the lower left corner of sed motherboard. the gray or black rubber piece is your antennae. right next to it is the peg for the mother board to slide into. This is where alot of people (Including myself get set up) Next to the peg is a small lip, you wont see it unless your actually looking for it.
    The motherboard needs to slide UNDER this lip and onto the peg hole for the antenna connections to actually be precise. The crazy thing is, if you dont slide it under this lip, it will still fit on the peg and screw down okay!
    I Figured it out when I put everything back together and my case would tighten up flush, and I had poor or no connectivity.
    You will know its in right because once you have it under the lip and you fit it back into place, it will almost "snap" into place, and everything will align perfectly when re installing.
    I've seen people backup there systems and wipe os' and even those with unlocked blackberries calling and paying for unlock codes again...TRY THIS SIMPLE TECHNIQUE FIRST!!! It's got me back on track. as soon as I get better at posting threads, ill put pics on here
    Hope this helps anyone whos searching because there REALLY IS NO ANSWER i've found to this yet, until I did this today.
    Also, Im leaving this as an open thread, im sure others have come across other reasons as to why things didnt work and then they found ways to make it work...please post them here.
    Thanks alot. Hope this helps you guys with this problem
    07-31-13 10:06 PM
    Thanks for the tips!

Posted via CB10
    07-31-13 11:20 PM