Had my bold 9700 for just under a month now and thought i would give a quick review.Overall a fantastic phone easy to use great keyboard"took a while to get used to"Great apps but blackberrys do not support enough common apps like bbc iplayer-ebay app"uk version" argos app job centre app and the apps they do support are mostly for us and canada only.Some apps are way to expensive compared to other platforms.And a phone that cant play youtube videos properly is just a joke we are in 2010 my old nokia plays videos way better. The browser is great for me slow to get going but once it does it is fast in my opionion.The media player is not very good no matter what i do it is allways out of sync on videos longer than 15 mins.Icons are clear and fresh so overall im very pleased with my new blackberry ps battery is fantastic im only charging twice a week compared to my iphone charged every day.
    Last edited by pnr2020; 07-01-10 at 11:25 AM.
    07-01-10 09:16 AM
    There is a code or something to make youtube look better...still not as good as other phones, don't get that.

Media player is fantastic to me...if you have room on the card, it has worked flawlessly for me, movies and all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 04:22 PM
    what do you use to convert movies and do you crop them to play fullscreen.I use mediacoder which is so easy to use but what ever program i use to convert i get out of sync problems not all the time but 80% of the time
    07-02-10 02:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD