Someone is offering me a deal on a 9700 he says "for Bell" I already have a SIM card, can I just plug and play to use on Telus? Do I need to unlock it? Technology compatible?

Thanks
    04-24-11 11:24 PM
    You'll have to unlock it which isn't hard to do. There is a forum on this site dedicated to it. I just unlocked a Rogers 9700 to work on the Bell network 2 weeks ago. It was easy to do and the unlock code cost me $16.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 06:43 AM
    Blackberry Unlocking Codes | Blackberry Unlocking Software (if the link is correct, it's free)

04-26-11 10:40 PM
    You need to unlock your phone. I got free unlock code from one of the users on here. There is a section on Crackberry forms that many good people helping others to unlock their phones. I try to search it, but can't seems to find it....

Anyway, you could win a free unlock code, so check it out round the forms.

EDIT: here you go: http://forums.crackberry.com/f157/ check it out and there are people helping others to unlock their phones... you may get a free one like I did.
    04-26-11 11:10 PM
    If it was previously on Bell and you want to use it on Telus, you must unlock it as their is no other way around it.

There is a store called Cell-Age at lakeshore and hurontario who does blackberry unlocking quick and safe. Otherwise you could most likely find a code on the Internet.
    04-26-11 11:14 PM
    Or you could just go to freemyblackberry.com and get a free code from them.

04-26-11 11:28 PM
    hi, all my friends

Greetings all

directly on the topic, whether among friends has a link system operation 6.0.0.534 from Telus? if any friends Could be sent a link to me, because I very well with the operating system from Telus.

Other operating systems often I find Uncaught Register and other Uncaught, after removing the battery and plugging it in again. It also occurs in some blackberry devices.

I currently use the operating system 6.0.0.461 from Telus and very satisfactory in some blackberry devices.

if between friends there who can help solving the problem Uncaught, I am very happy and very grateful, also to the Crackberry that already provide WEB in this forum.

thank you so much to the Crackberry
    04-27-11 11:23 PM
    I ordered unlock from globalunlock.com. They only provided a MEP2 code which worked. They are not responding to support requests so I do not know how to find the MEP4 code. Any help? Do companies normally provide the 2 codes? If not, where do I find the MEP4 code? Also trying to go from Bell to Telus. Only have a telus SIM to plug in, no Bell SIM currently with the phone.
    01-15-14 02:53 AM
    It's best to go to a phone repair/unlocking shop and then you'll get it unlocked faster. Trust me on this one.

I ordered unlock from globalunlock.com. They only provided a MEP2 code which worked. They are not responding to support requests so I do not know how to find the MEP4 code. Any help? Do companies normally provide the 2 codes? If not, where do I find the MEP4 code? Also trying to go from Bell to Telus. Only have a telus SIM to plug in, no Bell SIM currently with the phone.
    01-15-14 03:10 AM
    Yes, after finding some more poor reviews on globalunlock, I was expecting to have to find a repair shop. But surprise,surprise. I'm happy to say that globalunlock finally sent me a MEP4 code and it worked.
    01-15-14 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD