My friend's BB was formerly on his account, but has allowed his new company to adopt his account for payment purposes, still with ATnT. There has been no drama until now, where his sync is requesting a password, with doesn't match his phone unlock code.
    Yeah, he's pretty pissed, and is just now being introduced to the Crk-B Forum at my behest.
    So the support at his firm is a reall P.I.T.A and he would prefer to avoid the ordeal.
    Thoughts?

Also, he's looking to find a way to create some contacts without his Firm's BES sucking private info out of his phone all the time.

As always, the sage advice of this Forum is my greatest resource.
    07-10-09 12:19 PM
    As far as the private info being sucked off his phone, unfortunatley the only way around that is get a berry for personal use and not have it tied to the company.
    If they are paying for it and it's hooked into bes, they can look at whatever they want on the device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 12:33 PM
    I don't think there is anyway around the password either. Once you are hooked up to BES, they control the phone. If they require a password, then you have to use the password.

You also can't hide anything from them. They can see everything on your BB and everything that you do. I think they can even see where you are using the GPS signal.
    07-10-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD