How many computers can you sync you iphone too without losing the music previously installed on another computer ?

Dont get me wrong. Im not bias. Iphones are amazing devices. Why would you get a memory loss issue, if apple wont let 3rd party apps run in the backgruond
    5! I just need to authorize them, but I don't use more than two (work and home) as do most consumers. But I can backup with an infinite amount of computers.

So there isn't a memory loss issue with 3rd party apps? Lol. There are probably a couple hundred threads on people losing their SMS/Messages/Call logs and not have anything installed. It's an OS issue, not a 3rd party issue.
    06-10-09 02:27 AM
    And just because the phone was free, doesn't mean I wouldn't have brought it if it was 200 dollars, cause I would have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 02:28 AM
    What are you talking about devi? That was with my CURVE...which was the OLD 8300 LOL I highly doubt I wil have that issue with my bold considering it has a TON more room and so on..so again, that's not an issue.

Your phone under warranty after a year? You had to pay for that as well devi, 49 dollars I believe, or even more from what I have been hearing...so I sure as **** HOPE they will replace your 19 dollar battery for the cost of the protection plan LOL

And no...no need to bring all 4 8GB memory cards...I am currently using an 8GB memory card, currently have 6 movies, a ton of songs and a whole lot of pictures and still have room...with the Itouch, I was only able to hold 2 movies with all my songs and pics...so I do think you will need a ton more room considering.

Dont understand how you can get more on 8gb card. Than on the 8gb itouch. Its the same size lol.. Or have i missed a beat here ?
    06-10-09 02:32 AM
    And go to any apple store and switch out your device, lose all info, start all over, not being able to transfer all info depending on the situation...yea that sounds really logical.

06-10-09 02:32 AM
    Its the formats of the movies from Itunes, maybe I should have clarified...that's my bad, all the movies I have on mu touch are from Itunes which take more memory than the bold flicks.

06-10-09 02:34 AM
    What are you talking about duvi? That was with my CURVE...which was the OLD 8300 LOL I highly doubt I wil have that issue with my bold considering it has a TON more room and so on..so again, that's not an issue.

Your phone under warranty after a year? You had to pay for that as well devi, 49 dollars I believe, or even more from what I have been hearing...so I sure as **** HOPE they will replace your 19 dollar battery for the cost of the protection plan LOL

And no...no need to bring all 4 8GB memory cards...I am currently using an 8GB memory card, currently have 6 movies, a ton of songs and a whole lot of pictures and still have room...with the Itouch, I was only able to hold 2 movies with all my songs and pics...so I do think you will need a ton more room considering.

At any rate, I paid ZERO DOLLARS for this phone, got it for free, unlike the Iphone to where I would have to pay 200 at the very least....

I'm sorry man, but you cannot convince me otherwise on the Iphone, I have an Itouch already, why would I need to buy another? LOL

Wasn't trying to convince, but it seemed as though this topic was started to start a flame war. I like to play devil's advocate as I haven't even used my iPhone in a couple of weeks, so my Bold is my preference. What was the real point of the thread? If you like your bold, just keep it and have fun with it. I see countless iPhone vs. __insert BlackBerry here___ from users that have made up their minds on their device preference. The other way around, I don't see it as much and if I do, it's usually a user that is thinking about getting the device. It almost reminds me of the representatives I manage... they are always worried about the next representative and is usually trying to start a conflict rather than worrying about how they're going to improve or not get themselves into a one on one with me.
    06-10-09 02:35 AM
    And just because the phone was free, doesn't mean I wouldn't have brought it if it was 200 dollars, cause I would have.

Didn't spend a dime for my phone actually. Another good thing about iPhones, great resell value. In fact, it's better than the value you paid normally. I sold my 1st 3g for $450, I paid $300 and change. I imagine it would have been more if I unlocked it.
    06-10-09 02:38 AM
    And go to any apple store and switch out your device, lose all info, start all over, not being able to transfer all info depending on the situation...yea that sounds really logical.

What info did I lose? Everything was synced from the night before. I just plug the new one in and restore from backup. Also, ask apple reps, battery issues aren't common for iPhones.
    06-10-09 02:40 AM
    Man don't I wish my bold had a compass...WOW I'm missing out big time lmao

Just joking guys, but seriously, I can't stand typng on the I-touch/Iphone, and the whole battery issues and all...sad to know people are making G's off of something so simple, but I guess who ever is hard up on Ipods will never switch and so be it...but I don't want to switch...phone has been awesome so far.

06-10-09 02:40 AM
    Ask apple reps? Ask peter cruz from hollywood mac, he replaces them constantly, tells me all the time how much he loves how apple jacked people on this whole battery ordeal...sucks.

06-10-09 02:41 AM
    Oh and I never had to sell anything devi, phone was free to military....that's bad ***! Tree hugging apple employees would never offer such deal.

06-10-09 02:43 AM
    Its the formats of the movies from Itunes, maybe I should have clarified...that's my bad, all the movies I have on mu touch are from Itunes which take more memory than the bold flicks.

They're both 480x320 (one Horizontal, the other Vertical being the 480). That comparison confused me... you are comparing iTunes format to non iTunes? Isn't this the same for anything? Better quality = Less room. I'm sure if you put the same media on the 8gb, it would be the same.
    06-10-09 02:43 AM
    Oh and I never had to sell anything devi, phone was free to military....that's bad ***! Tree hugging apple employees would never offer such deal.

Lol... you win that one, but then again I work for them, I could get them free too. hehe.
    06-10-09 02:45 AM
    Wasn't trying to convince, but it seemed as though this topic was started to start a flame war. I like to play devil's advocate as I haven't even used my iPhone in a couple of weeks, so my Bold is my preference. What was the real point of the thread? If you like your bold, just keep it and have fun with it. I see countless iPhone vs. __insert BlackBerry here___ from users that have made up their minds on their device preference. The other way around, I don't see it as much and if I do, it's usually a user that is thinking about getting the device. It almost reminds me of the representatives I manage... they are always worried about the next representative and is usually trying to start a conflict rather than worrying about how they're going to improve or not get themselves into a one on one with me.
    I agree fully with this statement. Sorry to jump in but, its not even a point to put 2 different phones in the pit against each other. You might as well put a Motorolla ROKR vs BlackBerry Onyx. It isn't even a battle because alot of users don't want a smart phone and just like the iPhone vs Bold, people will choose differently to what they want. Each phone is made differently and geared for other consumers. Now I can see a BlackBerry vs BlackBerry (i.e. Onyx vs Bold) That is a good debate because each of those phones offer different things that are more appealing to different people. The iPhone is a great phone with great service from Apple along with that. RIM has great devices and great service. BUT when it comes to options, IMHO Apple has the advantage on many different levels...
    06-10-09 02:46 AM
    5! I just need to authorize them, but I don't use more than two (work and home) as do most consumers. But I can backup with an infinite amount of computers.

So there isn't a memory loss issue with 3rd party apps? Lol. There are probably a couple hundred threads on people losing their SMS/Messages/Call logs and not have anything installed. It's an OS issue, not a 3rd party issue.
    You confused me, i thought memory loss in whole was under critisim (SP?) Not just once apps are running. Although saying that i never experienced it when i had the iphone.

That wouldnt happen if Iphone users had brains and syned there important info such as contacts to google / yahoo / outlook etc.

P.s i love a good discussion.
    06-10-09 02:46 AM
    the majority of the ppl your talkn about have the original iphone??? cause if there were battery issues with the 3g, it was replaced for free, the 3g has been out less than year (warranty). i agree, there have definantly been a number of manufacture defects, faulty batteries one of them (although less likely)but from personal experience with various idiots at the apple genius bar, i can tell you, perserverence is necessary, but it will be taken care of, for free.
    btw, i promise you, you will not find a class 6 sdhc 32 gb for 60 bucks, but if by some miracle you some how do (legitmate website/store), please link me, as I will be purchasing it.
    06-10-09 02:54 AM
    Yeah it was a good discussion, lol. I had fun.

I love both fruits... I'm off to bed now, G'nite All.

the iPhone is a billion times better. Just kidding
    06-10-09 02:55 AM
    Duvi, as you know I'm sure and maybe you are being sarcastic as with most of your posts, but yes the Itunes movies are higher quality so they do take up more room....which is why I am only able to hold 2 to 3 flics on my I-touch.

And like I said, they should be compared...if I had to bring an Iphone to work and use it for buisness, I would be miserable as all ****...

06-10-09 02:55 AM
    They're both 480x320 (one Horizontal, the other Vertical being the 480). That comparison confused me... you are comparing iTunes format to non iTunes? Isn't this the same for anything? Better quality = Less room. I'm sure if you put the same media on the 8gb, it would be the same.
    Yeah it was a good discussion, lol. I had fun.

I love both fruits... I'm off to bed now, G'nite All.

the iPhone is a billion times better. Just kidding
    Night mate. Lucky for some. Im 20min into my 10hr shift. Damn it.
    06-10-09 02:56 AM
    Duvi, as you know I'm sure and maybe you are being sarcastic as with most of your posts, but yes the Itunes movies are higher quality so they do take up more room....which is why I am only able to hold 2 to 3 flics on my I-touch.

And like I said, they should be compared...if I had to bring an Iphone to work and use it for buisness, I would be miserable as all ****...

But you dont have too. Thats the difference people say.

Its previously been discussed that iphone is more media based. And BB are more corporate used devices.

Gotta think about this. Id much rather use a iphone for music while at the gym than BB because its just louder and better quality. Oh and the jack is on the top of the phone not the side. But for loudspeaker the Bold is amazing. Sounds so crisp while im in shower etc.

See comparison to the device. Evenly compared.

But at work, my BB rocks. Never used Iphone for emails etc. It just wasnt needed. But the Bold just has it all.

Just my opinion.
    06-10-09 02:59 AM
    BE BOLD. STAY BOLD.
    lol.
    06-10-09 03:03 AM
    i'm freakn bored man, i shoud'nt even be roaming forums and in this thread.
    btw, the HP mini 1000 series notebook is awesome!
    06-10-09 03:04 AM
    i'm freakn bored man, i shoud'nt even be roaming forums and in this thread.
    btw, the HP mini 1000 series notebook is awesome!
    Yawn

lol.
    06-10-09 03:10 AM
    Corporate greed? Are you serious? They can release whatever they want to release whenever they want - they don't owe anybody anything...

Are you serious? If Apple (or any business) ran like that, they would be out of business ages ago.

A company like Apple needs customers, not the other way around.
    06-10-09 06:26 PM
    I find it quite laughable the new Iphone 3G S's processor still isn't at the least as fast as the Bold's, not to mention faster. A complete waste of money, IMHO.

06-10-09 06:54 PM
159 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD