Hello..
    I had my sister's blackberry bold 9000 which is dead because overcharge..I let the battery off for a couple days. and it just not to turn up,,here's what i have did to repair it..
    First I pull and reinsert the battery and turn it on, its shows a white screen with a loading process logo said "wiping". after that a spining clock shows, then it turns to black screen then red led light flashed, then it restart again and again. Am I done somethin wrong here?

I read on some thread, that I should pull and reinsert a battery in the mainboard to reset, and I did it. (I also broke the metal tab, and tape it back). After few a hour, no luck. I plugged it with a wall charger,the bold 9000 just turns to a black screen. No luck..

Then I jump to my computer, begin the apploader method too. when starting the DM and apploader, I plugged the berry with USB cable, and for a few second Windows succesfully install the berry's driver. But when running Loader, at the port detection, it doesn't detect the berry. It just blank, No "Com1/Com3" or "USBPIN:Unknown" (Like the threads said)... nothing... Only when I insert the battery (still plugged with USB cable), and the red led blinks 1 times to 3 times rythm all over.

Now my bold paralyze, either with battery on or wall charger.
    Any other suggestion to repair this kind of dead bold 9000..??

Sorry if my english is bad..
    thx
    07-13-11 12:41 PM
    Is there anyone would help?
    07-13-11 07:02 PM
    please refrain from bumping your own posts.
    this is a complex situation and might take a few days for someone with this knowledge to see this thread.
    07-13-11 07:42 PM
    Has she had this 9000 a long time or did she just get it?
    07-13-11 07:51 PM
    please refrain from bumping your own posts.
    this is a complex situation and might take a few days for someone with this knowledge to see this thread.
    Is it allowed?? thx

Has she had this 9000 a long time or did she just get it?
    I think she bought it few months ago, it a used blackberry..See always go with her Bold, until the day she left it charge over the night. :0 And she asked me to fix it. Who actually not a phone technician..
    07-14-11 12:51 AM
    My friend, since the charging tabs are broken and other things are damaged too, i suggest you do not fiddle with the device and take it to a technician who knows how to fix it. If you wish to do it yourself then you can start with dismantling the device, instructions can be found on Google, clean the connectors and everything inside and see if it will work.
    07-14-11 01:00 AM
    My friend, since the charging tabs are broken and other things are damaged too, i suggest you do not fiddle with the device and take it to a technician who knows how to fix it. If you wish to do it yourself then you can start with dismantling the device, instructions can be found on Google, clean the connectors and everything inside and see if it will work.
    Did you meant the charging tabs was the metal tab that is holding the cmos battery??Well, since, I don't have the tools or some experience to change the connectors, I found a post with same problem too, he said, "I broke the metal tab, and I just taped it and make sure the metal tab connected onto its place", and his device works after that.
    hmm..now, I let my sister's berry back off the battery since last night,and still hoping for the best..Rather than take it too technician, which is cost much here..
    07-14-11 02:06 AM
    Let's try and focuson one thread, and get all the facts together. Which batter connector is broken, the main or CMOS?
    07-17-11 09:47 PM
    The cmos battery, Sir..
    I taped it to get it stick to the mainboard where it was placed before.
    thx
    07-17-11 10:59 PM
    Okay..
    Finally, I give up with software. My device is running good for two days now. It wasn't a software problem, but it is hardware for sure..It was the zokus connector problem that has to be replaced. I found preety much cheap service shop for blackberry and my device came alive again.
    So, thanx for all the advice. And for who still have problem like mine, I suggest to replace the zokus power of the device at the nearest service shop arround you.
    Good luck.
    07-22-11 04:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD