1. donniejett's Avatar
    Im starting a new line of service and thought about getting a curve 8900. I currently own a Bold 9000. If I get the 8900 i would sell my Bold. Im trying to figure out if I should just keep the Bold and wait to upgrade to the 9700 later, or get the 8900. I would like to wait to get the 9700 until later, because I dont want to spend the money for the 9700 at this time. I can get the 8900 for $48 at walmart with a new line.
    11-25-09 07:50 PM
  2. fabuloso's Avatar
    lol. 9700>9000>9630>8900.

    Downgrading is pointless. On EDGE, that 8900 will be picking up static like there is no tomorrow. Near a LAN line, youll feel like you have a Dial Up Line next to you every time a LAN line rings. It's annoying. Get a 3G phone. You might as well get the 9700.
    11-25-09 07:54 PM
  3. vegan411's Avatar
    Dude wait for the 9700. It makes no sense to downgrade just because older models are being pitched for cheap right now. There was just a sponsored post for the 9700 for only $69 and who knows what black Friday deals are coming. Bottom line: 9700 > 8900

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 08:07 PM
  4. donniejett's Avatar
    Thanks already for the replies! I keep seeing good deals one the 9700, but when you tell the site your adding a line, and not starting a new/upgrading the price goes way up Ill be getting up black friday and looking to wirefly though!

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-09 08:11 PM