Just kidding!!

On that note, though, I am a soon-to-be proud owner of the 9000 in just two short weeks! Gotta wait till that damn T-Mobile contract ends.

Then I can switch from the RAZR (and yes, that is the most technologically advanced phone I have ever had). Wish me luck everyone!

I'll probably be back to bore you all with my experiences and of course ask all sorts of n00b questions that are answered in threads on the same page.
    06-22-09 01:10 PM
    I was going to say. That's practically begging for a flame war on a crackberry site.
    06-22-09 01:14 PM
    dang I gotta say I am in the same boat, sorta... I have a 3g iphone that I love, but I also bought a bold off of a member here, and it is a SWEET looking device, Dont know which one I should keep...but remember you are on a blackberry forum
    06-22-09 01:14 PM
    Could not decide..

got both

Swap SIM's as needed..
    06-22-09 02:53 PM
    Lol....I see only one person actually read the thread. But congrats on the new Bold. You won't be disappointed.
    06-22-09 02:58 PM
    Lol....I see only one person actually read the thread. But congrats on the new Bold. You won't be disappointed.
    I read it, I said I was in the same boat as he was, I never gave my opinion as his mind was already made up
    06-22-09 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD