06-28-09 04:43 PM
58 123
tools
    Because this will have to be done by hand its going to be pricey. But well worth it at the end for those wanting great battery life from the bold.

So here's the break down.
    - The work will be done to an OEM battery cover, price $20.00. Or you can send me one.

- To do the work to the battery cover, $12.00 for the first version (where you can see the cut in the middle). $18.00 for the second version ( where its all even and you don't see the cut in the middle).

- Now you need to decide if you want to use the seidio 3500mah battery. 1650mah which we will need 2 of them. Or 2 OEM batteries.

- Also, you can do the soldering to get the two batteries together or send it to me. Price, $8.00.

As you can see its complicated, if you can get past this it will be worth it. If you can't, no problem. Thanks.
    Sounds pretty cheap to me... I like.
    01-09-09 02:25 PM
    Yes, BUT, you can't use that in a standard charging "pod"... According to the ad, it increases the phone's thickness by .25 inches; that makes for a pretty thick phone.
    Sorry to double post, but I found a picture of the Bold with the Muden back on it... HUGE.. Power-Cell Ultra Battery & Back Cover - BlackBerry Bold - 3600 mAh Image Gallery
    01-09-09 02:30 PM
    Yes, BUT, you can't use that in a standard charging "pod"... According to the ad, it increases the phone's thickness by .25 inches; that makes for a pretty thick phone.
    Yep.IMO, it's another example of a BA battery Like the Seido for my 8310, I would use it for long trips. During travel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 02:33 PM
    Sorry to double post, but I found a picture of the Bold with the Muden back on it... HUGE.. Power-Cell Ultra Battery & Back Cover - BlackBerry Bold - 3600 mAh Image Gallery
    Lol. I saw the same pic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 01-09-09 at 06:14 PM. Reason: It's a BA battery! :)
    01-09-09 02:37 PM
    Mosbb, I sent you a pm. After playing with Slacker, I'm convinced I will need an extended battery and your cover looks like the best option.
    01-09-09 04:18 PM
    I can't submit a private message yet, but I'm interested in a complete battery/door. Mosbb, if you can PM me, that'd be great.

Thanks!
    06-09-09 05:44 PM
    dang, kinda wanted to see it. good luck though man and take plenty making of pics!
    06-09-09 06:05 PM
    nasty looking bold.. that bold looks like got cancer on it.. lol.
    06-28-09 04:43 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD