hi guys,

please hepl>......i was using my bold 9700 with no prob, one day i accidentally sit on and crack the screen but i was still using it. i decided to put it down and the battery got completely drained and when i replaced the screen and put in a fully charged batt the phone LED LIGHT up for a few seconds (abt 13) and then gone and the screen is black>>>>and my pc wont detect my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what to do??????????
    08-10-11 11:10 AM
    hi guys,

please hepl>......i was using my bold 9700 with no prob, one day i accidentally sit on and crack the screen but i was still using it. i decided to put it down and the battery got completely drained and when i replaced the screen and put in a fully charged batt the phone LED LIGHT up for a few seconds (abt 13) and then gone and the screen is black>>>>and my pc wont detect my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what to do??????????
    http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...ckberry-32322/
    08-10-11 11:50 AM
    I tried that and i dont see anything in the drop down menu!!!!
    08-10-11 11:56 AM
    Fix it again at the store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 01:53 PM
    One unhelpful response.

Furthermore, I suggest a warranty exchange AFTER connecting your blackberry and seeing if Apploader will detect it, without the battery inserted. As soon as you remove the battery, connect the USB cable. Launch apploader while the light's RED, and it should be able to lock on. If you have any device software installed, you should be able to load the OS from scratch. If you haven't, download it from your carrier's website first, then install it. Also be sure you have a backup made prior to crushing your blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 04:46 PM
    the pc still didnt detect the phone......im using dm 6 and os 6.0.0.449. anyone has this problem????
    08-13-11 05:17 PM
    im really desperate to fix it......any one has any step by step????
    08-13-11 05:18 PM
    Have you tried a different battery? Maybe one at the store.
    08-13-11 05:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD