Hi,

I am experiencing some difficulties with the Bluetooth connection / pairing and my Land Rover.

The pairing with OS6 and any new model Land Rover / Range Rover is a pain in the .ss.....

It all started with OS6. OS5 worked fine regarding to this issue, but downgrading is not an option.

I think the trouble is the MAP-options - option ... so I tried to uncheck all the email-accounts under:

1. Home screen, click the Manage Connections icon.
    2. Click Bluetooth Options.
    3. Press the Menu key.
    4. Click MAP Options.
    5. Select the check box beside one or more message types.

Unchecking / checking goes fine, but than I'll either have to 'delete' or 'save' the settings.... 'delete' goes fine (ofcourse), but the 'saving' just doesn't work....

What can I do? Any good suggestions? Can I go back to the standard-settings somehow??

Before I'll forget: more info:
    - BB Bold 9700
    - OS6 v534 (official release)
    - BES is being used....

Thanks,
    Goswin
    Last edited by LandRoverwinkel; 04-28-11 at 07:03 AM.
    04-28-11 07:01 AM
    Hi Goswin,

has your problem been solved? How? I experience the same with BB Bold 9780, OS 6 v6.0.0.294, Platform 6.5.0.54, Bluetooth Version of MicroEdition 1.1 and a brandnew BMW 5 series.

It does work, however, with my private email account which is connected via IMAP. It does not work with the Desktop account via BB Enterprise Server. Contacts and Calendar are transferred without any problems.

Therefore, I think, the BB is the problem, not the car.

Thanks,
    torstenjo
    09-01-11 04:37 AM
    Update OS 6 to a newer release, maybe the bug will be fixed, or try OS 5. It's likely the BMW's bluetooth drivers aren't properly configured. Remember, qnx runs on that thing

Hi Goswin,

has your problem been solved? How? I experience the same with BB Bold 9780, OS 6 v6.0.0.294, Platform 6.5.0.54, Bluetooth Version of MicroEdition 1.1 and a brandnew BMW 5 series.

It does work, however, with my private email account which is connected via IMAP. It does not work with the Desktop account via BB Enterprise Server. Contacts and Calendar are transferred without any problems.

Therefore, I think, the BB is the problem, not the car.

Thanks,
    torstenjo
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD