Hi guys,

I have just bought a Bluetooth adapter for my laptop so that I can transfer files to/from my BOLD 9780 without faffing about with wires. I have installed the Bluetooth software, and paired my phone with my pc. However, I cannot send or receive items no matter what I try. If I try and send say, a picture from my phone to my pc, it fails and vice versa. When I open the Blackberry desktop software, it asks me if I want to connect via Bluetooth and when I click yes, this too fails. My pc has had trouble installing all the various drivers for the phone, could this be an issue? I am running Windows 7. I have tried to find drivers for my Blackberry but all I find is Desktop software and device driver software (which is already installed on my phone) Can anyone help? Sorry to be so long-winded about it.
    08-13-11 04:19 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

I know how you feel. Download these and install everything (drivers and the software it asks after the drivers). It did the trick for me.
    08-13-11 04:50 PM
    Thanks Diegonei, finally got it working but I can't do what I want to via Bluetooth. Should have had more sense really.
    Last edited by Pootletrap; 08-13-11 at 04:57 PM.
    08-13-11 04:55 PM
    Thanks Diegonei, finally got it working but I can't do what I want to via Bluetooth. Should have had more sense really.
    Make up your mind please...

The file I pointed you to holds the bluetooth drivers you need for W7/Vista (maybe Xp, never tried there) as well as the software that controls sending/recieving files. I had the same issue you do and took me a lot of effort finding those.

So... Is it or is it not working now?
    08-13-11 05:59 PM
    No Diego those won't fix the issue...none of that .exe will work. Windows is an imperfect OS dump also, so basically even if the auto-driver install does his job, Windows the dump,won't recognise them absurd!!!

The following guide works 100% I use DM intellisync everyday to sync my agenda,contacts,appointment,task.

You can also reiceve and send pics etc from and to your device with no problems.

The real guide is here

You can also ceck the status of your device from Dev ice and printers, you will notice that after you'll install the missing drivers you won't see the exclamation mark icon on your BB no more

If you get the same icon on you peripherical device as well it's not a big drama it'll work anyway but just to be precise you have to install the same RIM virtual ports drivers on that to.

Let me know when you are done.

Regards

A.I.
    Last edited by Connor-BB; 08-13-11 at 07:24 PM.
    08-13-11 06:18 PM
    Why are you showing your device as a CDMA 9930 Albert, if you're on Vodafone?
    08-13-11 06:24 PM
    Why are you showing your device as a CDMA 9930 Albert, if you're on Vodafone?
    Lol I got grassed I supposed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 06:29 PM
    I see why now... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-sucks-637649/

Did you enjoy that?
    08-13-11 06:37 PM
    I see why now... http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-sucks-637649/

Did you enjoy that?
    I will get my 9900 for free from Vodafone IT as soon as it will release here. All I need to do is to keep up the good work for them. I have an email from my CEO saying that I am the first on his list considered the increment of sales developed by me on July.

Here are the numbers:

11.697 Sim Business done by the Sales Agents in July. That is why I am in Holiday the whole month also!
    Booked for Spain in September too
    Btw this thing about the camera is bx! Now I have to carry my 9780 to do scannies, much better dial.

P.S. regarding that thread I don't rember when I wrote it, you know a successful life, a nice looking bird as a girlfriend and the beers with the pals keep me quite busy in life...
    Last edited by Connor-BB; 08-13-11 at 07:32 PM.
    08-13-11 07:20 PM
    P.S. regarding that thread I don't rember when I wrote it, might it have been done when I was asleep from my clone pal, can't use CDMA in IT sooooo
    Yeah, that looks like ML's work... his spelling is slightly better than yours
    08-13-11 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD