Okay,

So my Bold will NOT pick up anything that is bluetooth. I'm not thrilled and I want to throw this phone at the wall.

I've been messing with it all day, enabled it to be discoverable, turned the bluetooth 'on'... I think my phone is a piece of sh*t and is defective.

Anyone wanna help?
    06-01-09 10:30 PM
    You might want to consider toning it down a bit. You won't get much positive feedback coming off like that.
    06-01-09 11:10 PM
    Um, since I'm not directing my rant at anybody aside from maybe the manufacturer of this fine device, I don't believe I need to 'tone it down'. I paid nearly $500 for this phone and honestly, my old Sony Ericsson did a better job for less than a fourth of what this Blackberry costs.

I'm just not thrilled. Especially for a phone that costs nearly 1/2 of my monthly mortgage payment
    06-02-09 01:28 AM
    Is it a headset or a laptop/PC/device that is Bluetooth capable? If it is a headset, did you follow the directions and put the headset into "Pairing Mode" so that your Bold would discover it for the first time?

Chris
    06-02-09 01:34 AM
    Hey,

I got it to work by first pairing it with my computer. For some reason, which I can't fathom, that did something or activated something, and now my headset works quite nicely. w00t!
    06-02-09 02:04 AM
    Glad to hear that it is working for you.

Patience is a virtue my friend...

Chris
    06-02-09 02:29 AM
    before posting something humiliating such as this, try googling first.....
    works on 99,99% people who has a brain....
    06-02-09 04:41 AM
    Man its only bluetooth lol.

Are you sending or receiving ? And to what other phones ? laptop what.

And chill. Because you cant figure your bluetooth out, it dont mean its a crap device.
    06-02-09 04:42 AM
    somebody who cannot figure out how to use bluetooth on a blackberry is a stupid i d i o t.....
    06-02-09 04:48 AM
    I just have to say one thing before posting and getting pissed please search the forum.
    06-02-09 06:01 AM
    he cant, he`s an i d i o t
    06-02-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD