Ever since I got my 9900 (from 9780) my bluetooth audio cuts out in and out randomly for a fraction of a second. It happens on my seinhesser bluetooth headset and on my Blackberry Bluetooth Stereo Gateway. I never had these problems with my previous blackberry's using the same devices. WTF?
    09-07-11 01:36 PM
    Load a different OS or just swap out the bluetooth cod file from another OS.
    09-07-11 01:38 PM
    I've checked for upgrades and there's none available. Not sure about switching OS's, this is OS7 and i'm not aware of other versions of it available. Are you saying i can grad the bluethooth cod file from OS 6 and substitute it? Any instructions for this out there?
    09-08-11 01:15 PM
    I am having the same problem with my 9930 and Plantronics Voyager Pro+ bluetooth headset. Any solution?
    09-13-11 03:34 PM
    I've checked for upgrades and there's none available. Not sure about switching OS's, this is OS7 and i'm not aware of other versions of it available. Are you saying i can grad the bluethooth cod file from OS 6 and substitute it? Any instructions for this out there?

No you'd want to grab the bluetooth cod from a different carrier or leaked OS7 and load it using BBSAK

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-13-11 03:39 PM
    I have the same issue on my 9850 with my Car stereo. Not only does it randomly cut out, but I noticed the audio will very slightly speed up or slow down around those cut outs. It's barely noticeable, but agitating.

I'm on the 7.0.0.261 OS, so I'm going to try .353 now. The issue makes BT Audio unbearable.
    09-14-11 12:25 PM
    Good news (for me, anyway). The 353 update fixed my BlueTooth issues with my car radio on my 9850.
    09-14-11 07:11 PM
    Maybe a dumb question, but is there just 1 bluetooth cod, or are there many? What should I look for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-11 07:55 PM
    I'm glad I am not the only one. This has happened on ever OS I have put on this phone. I am currently on .474 coming from .440 and am still experiencing audio cutting out for a second when I use my Motorola S9-HD. It is very annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-11 08:27 PM
    Today I noticed that when phone goes to sleep after few seconds, the music from my car audio through Bluetooth stops. Anyone have this issue? I never had this problem on Bold 9700. In fact, with this Bold 9900 now I have to open the media files from the phone after it connected to the Bluetooth system of the car. With Bold 9700, the music file names appears on the GPS system as soon as I connect it. This is a minor issue...

The biggest problem is that Bluetooth stops playing songs when it goes to sleep.... When I press a button or something, it comes back. (I don't want to do that while driving)

How can I fix this?
    11-22-11 07:19 PM
    Anyone here can help with my problem above? Please? I don't want to open a new thread for this same issue....
    11-23-11 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD