Hi guys

Firstly hello to everyone as I am a newbie to the forum and finding it very useful.

I have a Bold and a Range Rover - not a good combination!

The bold will connect via bluetooth to my cars system and work fine as hands free but will not transfer any of my contacts- making this function useless in my eyes!

Now I know this has been brought up many times before but having researched this- a lot!- i have found that there is a possibility of the two talking to each other to all my contacts to be transferred if I have software version 4.6.0.190 installed on my phone - though this has became another problem...

I have a newer version of software on the bold and finding it hard 'downgrading' to 190. Any sofware i seem to be able to find on line downloads the desktop software and when asked to change the software doesnt give me the .190 i am looking for...

Is there any way of doing this? Please help!
    07-22-09 07:24 AM
    anyone??.....
    07-23-09 04:02 PM
    well I dont know about the Range Rover sync issue but here is a link to the proper upgrade/downgrade procedure...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/
    07-23-09 04:16 PM
    Long shot but have you tried , once you get to the point of auto xfer to your Ranger, on the Bold go to options and to Bluetooth then select Transfer Addr Book. I had to do this with my hands free to get it to work.. Like I said its a long shot but hopefully it will help.

Julian
    07-23-09 04:19 PM
    07-23-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD