I hate it when I download an app from an App World and it's full of advertisement.

Is there an app or any other way to block ads on blackberry. An add blocker or something?

thanks in advance.
    08-27-11 05:20 PM
    Hmm... Ad-filled apps are either free or trials... Have you considered buying the full version? They don't come with ads.
    Last edited by diegonei; 08-28-11 at 08:04 AM.
    08-27-11 06:45 PM
    I can't buy apps, because I don't have a credit card, and I can't get one because I'm not yet 18.

...so there really isn't an add blocker or something, that blocks ads for blackberry?
    08-28-11 02:43 AM
    I can't buy apps, because I don't have a credit card, and I can't get one because I'm not yet 18.

...so there really isn't an add blocker or something, that blocks ads for blackberry?
    Hmmm!! get your folks to do the honors (if you are still interested in Ad-free Apps)
    08-28-11 03:30 AM
    If there was a simple Ad-Blocker available, there would be no more free Apps. It is the adverts that pay the wages of the programmers. If the adverts could be blocked, then no one would continue to work for free.

Be selective with your "free" Apps and you should be able to limit the number of adverts you see. Some Apps will be worse than others. And any combination of "free" Apps will mean multiple advertising streams.
    diegonei likes this.
    08-29-11 05:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD