My Bold 9700 will not boot up or charge, one day my phone completely died to 0% and shut it self down, when i went to charge my phone it didn't charge and it gave me a battery symbol with a red line through it. I bought a new battery and that fixed it but when my battery died to 0% again i had the exact same problem. I have been trying to fix this for a while now. PLEASE HELP ME, all answers and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated
    08-23-11 07:30 PM
    Have you tried updating the OS or wiping and reloading the OS with BBSAK?

Is your blackberry still under warranty?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 10:49 PM
    I tried reloading the software but when i do it gets stuck at the point that says "Reconnecting to JVM". I think that if i can solve the JVM problem and reload the software it should fix the problem
    08-24-11 01:58 AM
    I suggest that you update your Operating Software to BlackBerry 6.
    Install the Desktop manager and connect your BB to your PC. After you have done that, load the Desktop manager and back up all your data for your phone before you install the update which shall appear as soon as your BB is connected to the desktop manager.
    If you need more help, you can PM me.
    08-24-11 05:22 AM
    Hi, I believe this issue is due to fault in the charging port on the phone itself. Inexpensive way is to procure an external charger External Battery Charger FOR BlackBerry Bold 9700 9780 | eBay or something similar to charge your batteries. This should get things working for you. Else attempt to get a replacement charging port USB CHARGING CONNECTOR / PORT FOR BLACKBERRY 9700 BOLD | eBay
    Still do try out the OS reinstall thing.
    08-24-11 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD