OK, when AT&T releases the BOLD I am going to get one. My plan is to get the black bezel and the keyboard with red letters. I want to get rid of the white trackball also.

Here is my plan. I was an All-American lacrosse player in high school and played some college ball before some knee injuries. The heads of the lacrosse sticks are made of plastic. We used to use RIT fabric dye to dye the heads. Can I use the same dye to dye the trackball black?

Hopefully at the end of it i will have a solid black bold. Once I get the Bold apart I will see how much trouble it will be to paint the buttons also.
    10-08-08 07:54 PM
    Don't dye the trackball, you'll lose functionality.
    10-08-08 08:10 PM
    how, it is not an optical device
    10-08-08 08:32 PM
    how, it is not an optical device
    that's true crazy. BUT maybe...but also unlikely...it might affect what's UNDER. but most likely not though. obviously make sure it's all dry and PERFECT before putting it back in. i'm sure you wouldn't want to see something happen to your brand new bold not even having it for a month or so...and waiting for so long to be released
    10-08-08 08:35 PM
    Everyone wants to customize their anticipated Bold. I just want one in my hand. That has not happened yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 09:14 PM
    Everyone wants to customize their anticipated Bold. I just want one in my hand. That has not happened yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    agreed...i'll talk about customizing it once i have it PHYSICALLY in my hand for i can do so
    10-08-08 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD