Lol I blacked mine out too cept I kept all the side chrome buttons.

I think it looks better.
    03-24-09 01:03 PM
    Man it looks just like.... every other blacked out Bold I've seen!
    03-24-09 01:52 PM
    Man it looks just like.... every other blacked out Bold I've seen!
    good im glad you like it, haha
    03-24-09 02:16 PM
    Looks nice and clean. I still prefer the silver bezel with the red keys though =P:

I think the Black bezel would look really sick though if someone managed to have blue keys instead of red...
    03-24-09 02:24 PM
    Looks nice and clean. I still prefer the silver bezel with the red keys though =P:

I think the Black bezel would look really sick though if someone managed to have blue keys instead of red...
    did you color your led's behind the key board?
    03-24-09 02:31 PM
    No, the led is still white.

I replaced the keyboard with the red-keys keyboard and dyed the trackball.
    03-24-09 02:38 PM
    I ordered the OEM silver one from him yesterday as well for $13. This was before I just heard about the latch transfer. I'm going to try this out ASAP.
    Can you tell us how it is when you get it?

I'm also wondering if it has the little sd card/mute symbols. You can't tell from the stock photo on ebay.
    03-24-09 03:27 PM
    think that's quite nice but me personally like the silver line better. curious though, anyone know what kinda material is that? just wonder if it will come off...
    03-24-09 04:13 PM
    think that's quite nice but me personally like the silver line better. curious though, anyone know what kinda material is that? just wonder if it will come off...
    Its just plastic with paint on it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 04:46 PM
    Wonder if it is as durable as the OEM Silver?
    03-24-09 05:21 PM
    Damn looks madd nice. Might do this to mine as well. Thanks for the pics
    U should, it looks better in person to be honest and I prob have right around 50 in parts into it...plus its a really simple swap, and I didn't have to wait for them to get shipped from china

03-24-09 06:04 PM
    mapimages, looking good on the black out
    03-24-09 07:47 PM

let me know what you think...

sorry the pics are not to good, took them from my curve
    I never get tired of seeing pics of the blacked out Bolds actually. Well done.
    03-24-09 07:49 PM
    it never gets old, sorry

what screen protector should I get threads, get old
    Amen brother.
    03-24-09 07:49 PM
    Looks sweet. I love the black out look. I blacked out my Curve, except the silver ring arond the black track ball.

03-24-09 07:56 PM
    yea the screen protector subject has been beat into the ground imo...thanks for all the kind works, everyone ive showed it to so far has loved it, here is the ebay link to the place i bought it from, free shipping...and i got my stuff in about 2-3 days, i got the black trackball, un branded bottom, and black bezel all from the same seller., and if your looking for the trackball thru this guy do a search for "g1" in his store and it will pop up

eBay Store - Pmonmon: Razr, 8300 Curve Series, N95
    Ebay handle pmonmon also runs dealsishop dot com
    03-24-09 08:03 PM
    Looks sweet. I love the black out look. I blacked out my Curve, except the silver ring arond the black track ball.

you know i was thinking about blacking out my curve too, have matching phones, but i haven't found a good one yet...and too add the ebay seller i bought from was top notch, i had a couple questions for him about the bezel when i bought it and he had an answer within an hour...so if u want to do this to yours i suggest this guy and not cnn.cn, cause who wants to wait for it to get shipped from china?, i did see the thread about the guy with the red bezel, that thing is sick!
    03-25-09 08:18 AM
    oh and to answer all the PM questions, it is a matte flat black, and not glossy
    03-26-09 12:58 PM
    oh and to answer all the PM questions, it is a matte flat black, and not glossy
    Same here with my bezel, it looks a lot more durable than having a glossy black finish on the phone's extremities
    03-26-09 01:21 PM
    yea plus if it were glossy i would think it would get scratched easily going in and out of the case...i wouldnt mind a gloss white bezel..
    03-26-09 01:23 PM
    Only issue with white is that it tends to discolor eventually.
    03-26-09 01:30 PM
    i kept the stock trackball, wasn't feeling the black trackball.
    I wont get the black trackball either (When/if i black out my bold), it looks better with a white trackball.
    03-26-09 01:45 PM
    just be sure to order about 5 of them so that way when they all discolor to a brownish youll have a back up
    03-26-09 03:13 PM
    Only issue with white is that it tends to discolor eventually.
    Indeed. Yet, it looks so pristine initially.
    03-26-09 03:22 PM
    It kinda makes your Bold look obese from the side :|

I really like it though, good job.
    03-26-09 03:27 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD