Hey Crackberry Nation

I want to get a Blackberry Bold and black it out (Black bezel, black or red trackball). I can't buy from the marketplace there's 2 for sale atm, and I won't cheapen the forums by making 10 pointless posts just to purchase (though if your selling one PLEASE PM ME!!!).

I'd like to know how easy it is to install the new Bezel and trackball if you've never attempted something like that before. I know which site to get the parts, thanks.

I'm planning on buying a regular BB and try it myself if I can't buy one that already comes like that, new or used.
    07-28-09 08:39 AM
    they sell all kinds of blackberry stuff in a place called pacific mall. its at kennedy and steels. i bought my oem bold bezel for $20 forgot how much the ball cost again. As for installation, you need a t5 screwdriver, and some sort of pick. (i didnt use the pick, just kinda pushed it out) but its very simple. youtube: disassemble a bold (i cant post the link.. )
    07-28-09 09:27 AM
    You serious? Pacific Mall has everything! Did that store sell the tools you need too? I can check my tools or home depot also I guess.
    07-28-09 10:25 AM
    If you are still interested, I have everything you need...email me at [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 10:52 AM
    I want to Black out my Bold as Well. Gonna cost at least $30 from CNN, but whatever thats the cost for customization!
    07-28-09 11:06 AM
    Kinda reminds me of that old U2 iPod...
    07-28-09 11:10 AM
    I managed to scoop an already blacked out on in the marketplace forums! Phone looks awesome!

Now if I could only get the 3G to work on Rogers (it's AT&T unlocked phone).
    08-06-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD