I am confused of the difference for the Folder redirection and View folder. I can view the email from view folder without enable the folder redirection.

So What is the difference of Folder redirection and View folder ?
    02-07-13 08:00 PM
    If you are connected to a BES or BESx server, only your inbox, sent and drafts (from memory) are pushed to your device. If you have rules to move emails into folders on the server then these do not get pushed to the phone.

Folder Redirection allows you to tell the server to push the emails that are placed in these folders to your phone.

N.B when you file a message from your inbox into a folder it is moved to the same folder on your phone (from memory).

View Folder allows you to view messages that are in a folder on your device.
    02-08-13 12:09 AM
    Hi

I was just reading through your thread on the lookout for a solution to a quite annoying problem, the device is a Bold 9900 but same problem has occurred on an 8520 curve model.

Folder redirection works fine and emails appear in line with the filed view in Outlook, but every now and then some filed messages simply dont appear on the device even though you can see them filed in outlook in the relevant folder. I cant pinpoint the cause as the redirection appears to be functional.

Have you ever come across this type of issue?

Regards

Himesh
    05-16-13 09:01 AM