I just reinstalled the OS due to some problems with previous installations, now it's stuck on boot screen, and the loading bar won't move. What do I do?
    Battery pull?
    01-08-10 03:24 PM
    you will probably need to wipe and reinstall the os and did you load your backup file because you might have a corrupted backup file
    01-08-10 03:27 PM
    Didn't do anything, but after leaving it 20 minutes, it loaded. Thanks.
    01-08-10 03:33 PM
    Yah the same thing happend to me. It got to 99% every time and than froze. I did a few batt pulls, than tried to reboot it and left the room for a while. Came back in and it was on.
    01-08-10 05:04 PM
    same thing here, it just took 30 minutes after the os update
    01-08-10 05:17 PM
    I had the same issue a few times. What u need to do is take put the battery when its stuck and then start the berry again...
    01-08-10 05:25 PM
    how long is too long to wait? i mean for some reason mine loads only till the 3/4 and it s stuck.... i waited for at least 20-30min before i hard reset again. I'm very impatient lol... im gonna sleep on it see if it loads, but umm if it doesnt what do i do?
    07-02-10 02:31 AM
    Didn't do anything, but after leaving it 20 minutes, it loaded. Thanks.
    Yeah I have had my Tour take exceptionally long to boot during OS installs. That's why RIM allows a 30 min connect timeout in DM. I would say I have easily seen my Tour take 15 mins. Easily.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-11 11:54 PM
    When the OS is loaded clean after a BBSAK wipe to the 507 reload system software screen, or via apploader, it takes quite a long time to rebuild the JVM and filesystem structure again. This is why it lags for so long until it's done, after an OS update or reload.

07-18-11 02:38 AM
    When the OS is loaded clean after a BBSAK wipe to the 507 reload system software screen, or via apploader, it takes quite a long time to rebuild the JVM and filesystem structure again. This is why it lags for so long until it's done, after an OS update or reload.

Yes, that is normal. It is stated in the Loader that it might take up to 30 minutes sometimes.

07-18-11 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD