I have recently got the BlackBerry Bold 9700 and o2 have said that they have added the bolt on to my account so i'm just wondering am i right in saying that when i go to manage connections - service status... it says that i'm not connected:

BlackBerry Internet Service:
    Connection: not connected

BlackBerry Enterprise Server:

Thanks
    12-26-09 06:22 AM
    I have recently got the BlackBerry Bold 9700 and o2 have said that they have added the bolt on to my account so i'm just wondering am i right in saying that when i go to manage connections - service status... it says that i'm not connected:

BlackBerry Internet Service:

BlackBerry Enterprise Server:

Thanks
    "Bolt" what is bolt.

It does not sound like they have turned on your services. Have you downloaded your service books?
    12-26-09 08:36 AM
    The Bolt? Is that a new feature that's available to add to your account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 09:20 AM
    On your home screen do you have a blackberry symbol right next to 3G?

Why do i have a feeling you won't be back to check this thread? lol
    welcome
    12-26-09 09:52 AM
    yes whats bolt?
    12-26-09 10:15 AM
    It's all working now ... i meant to type bold not bolt
    01-03-10 08:29 AM
    It's all working now ... i meant to type bold not bolt
    Thanks for letting us know, but making us wait for two months! Well, enjoy!
    01-03-10 10:11 AM
    I thought he meant bolt

In the UK, our networks refer to the BB data plan as a 'BB bolt-on package' that you add to your standard tarriff.
    01-03-10 10:14 AM
    Yeah i didn mean Bolt On Package :/ my bad... sorry
    11-16-10 06:19 PM
    That's okay. Sometimes we lose track of the threads we make and our user cp shows the threads we made love that feature. Welcome to CB

11-16-10 07:01 PM
    got the same problem..i can see the blackberry logo next to 3G but if i check service status it say:

Blackberry Internet Service
    Connection: Not Connected

why is that?..

peace...
    11-17-10 05:30 AM
    got the same problem..i can see the blackberry logo next to 3G but if i check service status it say:

Blackberry Internet Service
    Connection: Not Connected

why is that?..

peace...
    any one have an idea about this?..
    11-17-10 09:35 AM
    Are you on BES? What you are seeing is BIS.

11-17-10 09:52 AM
    i'm not on BES..i subscribe for BIS it is working fine,i'm just intrigue as to why it show not connected under Blackberry Internet Service status..
    11-17-10 01:43 PM
    i'm not on BES..i subscribe for BIS it is working fine,i'm just intrigue as to why it show not connected under Blackberry Internet Service status..
    Hi, i"m newbie in this site. Wanted to know whether anyone has got an explanation for the above condition. I have same condition with a new bold9700. After software change, all service working perfectly (BBM, email, browser etc). But the connection status is "not connected" both on BIS or BES. I have a BIS plan from the provider.
    03-05-13 11:06 AM
    Hi, i"m newbie in this site. Wanted to know whether anyone has got an explanation for the above condition. I have same condition with a new bold9700. After software change, all service working perfectly (BBM, email, browser etc). But the connection status is "not connected" both on BIS or BES. I have a BIS plan from the provider.
    TWo year old thread. Okay, have you verified that it's not a theme? Also, the 9700 isn't exactly new. Check with your carrier to ensure that you have a BIS plan, not a generic plan.
    03-05-13 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD