Im thinking about purchasing a home security system... Does anybody know of any software that will allow me to watch whats going on in my home on my blackberry? i know its possible, i just dont know what software it is or how it works... i just want the basic software nothing too crazy. Anybody have any experience?
    06-21-09 11:15 PM
    I'm pretty sure Motorola has a security system with that capability but i'm not sure what format the stream is or wether the 8900 can pick it up. The system is connected to your home network and you can allow access to it via software.
    06-21-09 11:19 PM
    Agreed. I know I've seen software for this but can't remember where I saw it - crackberry app store or somewhere else. A quick search on the 'net should give you the answer. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-09 11:52 PM
    Yeah I saw it here on CB also. I think they mentioned this application at WES?

06-21-09 11:58 PM
    Yeah I saw it here on CB also. I think they mentioned this application at WES?

No it has been around for quite a while.. it has been possible for years i just dont know the name of the software
    06-22-09 02:51 AM
    I believe mobiscope can do it

06-22-09 02:56 AM
    I'm not sure what the one at WES was called but I remember this one. Hope it helps.

Mobiscope - Video from webcams on mobile
    06-22-09 02:56 AM
    Very Very Easy, Get a Slingbox Pro, Connect your AV system to one of the inputs, Buy Slingbox Software for Blackberry ($30 - I know its ridiculous). Monitor away.
    06-22-09 10:44 AM
    I also think Orb can work through your PC at home.
    06-22-09 10:47 AM
    Very Very Easy, Get a Slingbox Pro, Connect your AV system to one of the inputs, Buy Slingbox Software for Blackberry ($30 - I know its ridiculous). Monitor away.
    I just purchased a slingbox solo the other day.. sounds like a good idea but is there a way i could do this on my solo? i remember hearing before it is possible to hook up two sources to a solo
    06-23-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD