Hi,
    I have recently purchased a new BlackBerry Bold 9900. The problem is that I have been having problems from the first day itself. Now i have a problem which just won't go away. My phone just restarts automatically. i have tried all solutions. I have reloaded the device software at least 15 to 20 times with four different versions. After reloading the software it stays ok for 30 mins and then again starts rebooting by itself. Sometimes it also shows a white screen with different errors. Most of the times I see an onscreen notification to reset the phone. I have also tried security wiping the phone and wiped the device using BBSAK also. But nothing helps. A prompt reply would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Koustav
    03-10-15 03:59 AM
    Seems a hardware error or based on 9900 internal HDD. Software based problems normally solved by a new OS intallation or Wiped device.
    Also you can try doing a complety new reistallations of the BlackBerry desktop Software with the latest OS 7.1.0.1098 from O2 UK in other computer, not in the actual you are doing the OS reload.

Are you using the oficial battery inside the 9900 or is a spare part?

Be sure the 9900 are free of humidity and make a battery contacs cleaning.
    Often many restarts are generated by software applications, so be sure you dont intall any after a system reload.
    03-10-15 09:52 AM
    Thanks for the response. Yes I am using the battery provided with the phone. And i have put extra padding on the sides of the battery to eliminate the faulty battery problem. I actually have problems while installing the software onto the phone. Sometimes while connecting the the USB cable the phone restarts and boots again. I am thinking of taking it to a BlackBerry Service center for a detailed evaluation.
    03-11-15 04:06 AM