I tried doing them all at once and the same thing happened to me that happened to you so I then just started dragging them over a few hundred at a time. When I plug in the card into the computer like a flash drive they are all there, but just when I put them into my phone they don't all show up in the media player. They do show up when I browse for them though, so i know that they are there
    06-23-09 12:08 PM
    I have a similar problem, however its with podcasts. Some of my podcast end up in the video section. So I would have to BBmenu>media>video and select it from there. Not a big deal to me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 12:18 PM
    thats not my issue at all. They don't show up in the video or voice note section. They arent anywhere.
    06-23-09 12:36 PM
    I had the exact same problem. I put new music on my card, but only the old list of artists was still in media player. It would access those just fine but I could only see the other new files in Explorer.

I powered down the BB *and removed the battery*. I put the card it before restarting it and when it did all the music folders appeared in media player. (I had also wiped the card clean and reloaded the music as a group - might have helped).
    06-23-09 05:45 PM
    I'm using .266 and have the same problem with my 8gb card,
    06-24-09 06:57 AM
    My phone does that also....If i look in my music folder half the songs are gone, theres a white bar at the bottom of the screen that says "scanning" and that's it. I have to take cover off, take the battery out for a min and then it's fine after a few min. I've been wondering if this is my phone or is it something else....get's pretty aggravating when I'm driving lol & I really wanna listen to my songs while i'm stuck in evening traffic!! I've been ALMOST ready to take the phone back to verizon & tell them it's broken lol.
    06-24-09 08:36 AM
    You have to let it complete the scan.
    06-24-09 08:37 AM
    Temporarily insert the USB data cable attached to your computer then remove the cable to force a SCANNING process. ....I know...this is really annoying!!!
    06-24-09 06:07 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD