I've had a broken track pad for almost 6-8months now on my 9700 bold.
    My friend was playing around on my phone and updated my blackberry messenger, and I cannot scroll down to the "I accept" Button.

It's possible to press space to get all the way down to "I Do Not Accept", but that's not what I want... Is there any other possible way to get this to work?

Thanks,

sH1fty
    07-30-11 12:43 PM
    Replace your trackpad man!

You can pick one up cheaply from several places on the net, and fitting a new one is easy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 12:51 PM
    Replace your trackpad man!

You can pick one up cheaply from several places on the net, and fitting a new one is easy.

I've tried this before at two different places, they've done it for me and I watched them do it. Neither of them worked and they said the circuit was fried?

It's time for a new phone but I also need to know how to get the PINS of my Colleagues from my phone so I can know who to re-add once buying a new device.
    07-30-11 12:56 PM
    I've tried this before at two different places, they've done it for me and I watched them do it. Neither of them worked and they said the circuit was fried?

It's time for a new phone but I also need to know how to get the PINS of my Colleagues from my phone so I can know who to re-add once buying a new device.
    Desktop Manager has it, just backup, then once you get the new blackberry, (dm 5 has a Device Switch Wizard area), DM 6: click the menu at the top, click Switch Device. DM will transfer everything from the current one to the new one.

07-30-11 03:06 PM
    Try pressing letter "B" on the qwerty pad, it should drag the agreement to the bottom of the page..
    07-30-11 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD