manage connections > service status > blackberry internet service connection: not connected

even though i am paying for the bis service, the phone is enabled for data and the phone has been switched on for a while i am seeing the above. yet i am getting push emails through and can browse the www!

now if i enable wifi the 'blackberry internet service connection:' then shows as 'wifi' which is fine. then if i disable the wifi, the 'blackberry internet service connection:' then decides to show as 'mobile network'! trouble is if i turn the phone off and on again i am back to the initial problem. something is not right.

can anyone help me please?
    02-06-10 08:35 AM
    Have you sent service books? Options, advanced options, host routing table, menu, register now? If those don't work then you may need to call your carrier's blackberry tech support and have them do a refresh of your account on there systems

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-10 09:40 AM
    thanks, yes i've tried the service books and it just went back into the loop i describe
    02-06-10 09:42 AM
    i switched of my service provider , wi fi , jot spot the whole toot. Switched it back on again and voila .... working!!!!
    03-17-13 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD