since 2 days ago my blackberry (BIS) isnt working anymore, edge s in small letters cant send or recieve bbm or mail messages
    calling my carrier didnt help
    and al the usual stuff as battery pull, reinstall os didnt work
    any one having the same problem?
    01-11-10 04:54 PM
    no issues here
    01-11-10 04:55 PM
    Tmo. USA in Florida working fine here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-10 04:57 PM
    Verizon up to
    01-11-10 04:58 PM
    I had the same problem in Norman, Oklahoma. T-Mobile said I was knocked off their network, but we know better, lol...

P.S. Just got 3G here in OKC area and it is silly fast, finally TMo is stepping up, albeit 6 months late!
    01-11-10 05:40 PM
    nobody else has this problem on my carrier can the problem be on my bb?
    i had also an "uncaught exeption padding byte out of range" can this be my problem ? if so what can i do to resolve this?
    01-12-10 07:28 AM
    Two things I recommend.. Backup/Wipe/Reload your OS. If that doesn't work, call your carrier again and see about getting a warranty replacement. Your 9700 is under a 1 yr warranty.
    01-12-10 07:39 AM
    i also noticed that my service books are gone and i cant register to get them back
    01-12-10 07:50 AM
    Login to their website and resend the service books...

I would assume their website is tmobile.blackberry.com similar to the one for old blue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 08:01 AM
    i did but i dont recieve them
    01-12-10 08:09 AM
    First thing to try is to go to Options -> mobile network and make sure you have data services set to on

Then Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table. Press the menu and then select register now

Then you can try logging into your carrier's BIS site and re-sending your service books

If none of this works then you can try wiping and re-installing the OS on the phone and try the steps again but if you're still having no joy after all that it's down to your carrier to sort out, possibly with a replacement phone.
    01-12-10 08:20 AM
    nope i did a wipe with bbsak en reloaded my os and still noting .
    i tried to insert my girlfriends sim and didnt work eather.
    ill post the picture of the message i recieved a fiew days ago. anyone can help me?

01-12-10 03:11 PM
    how do i do a full wipe? becouse if i do a wipe with bb sak it says "low level wipe"
    01-12-10 04:05 PM
    My batterry train quick
    04-09-13 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD