I've heard of people who have figured out how to get free blackberry internet service. Does anyone know anything about this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 07:28 PM
    Its possible: WiFi
    07-08-09 07:35 PM
    Your service provider has two Blackberry services that are pushed through their wireless system from the BB server to your phone:
    > BB email
    > BB internet
    These two are usually combined together.
    You can not get this "push" service unless your service provider has linked your phone to the BB servers.

WIFI is something different.
    In that case you are accessing the Internet using the local WIFI access point.
    The WIFI alone will not get you into the BB server UNLESS you have setup BB service though your provider.
    (Your phone will auto select access though WIFI or wireless to the BB server).

To make a long story short: "BB Internet" is a paid service
    Last edited by mandony; 07-08-09 at 09:36 PM.
    07-08-09 09:34 PM
    indeed................................
    07-08-09 09:37 PM
    Its possible: WiFi
    wrong.....
    07-08-09 10:18 PM
    I've heard of people who have figured out how to get free blackberry internet service.
    If you don't provide a link then it's not true.
    07-08-09 10:19 PM
    I've heard of people who have figured out how to get free blackberry internet service. Does anyone know anything about this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lmao. ever heard of wifi? That is free internet right there!

But no. Your question is too simple. without your blackberry on a BB plan from your service provider, you are left with phone that just has wifi capabilities which even then you are limited in connectivity with certain applications.
    Wezy Simfukwe likes this.
    07-08-09 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD