I just got my new bold 9900 last week and I love it! I'm having probs with switching my BBID to my new phone bc I forgot my password and security question If I try to reset password it asks for security question. Is there any other way to reset my password???
    06-25-12 01:57 PM
    If this isn't your first blackberry you can use DM (blackberry desktop manager) and do a device switch, all necessary emails and info etc will be transferred to your new BB. This should sort any Appworld issues.

Or create a new one using the same email when you did with the 1st one, I think that's what I did when I had the same problem. Although I'm not 100% sure hopefully someone will confirm this......sorry for not being very helpful.
    Last edited by f0xx386; 06-25-12 at 02:36 PM.
    06-25-12 02:33 PM
    My dad gave me his blackberry n I dnt knw d passwrd. Nid hlp hw 2 get new passwrd or to creat new blackberry id
    04-09-13 12:00 PM
    You can go onto the Blackberry website and use your Dad's BlackberryID and have them email a password reset. He has to have access to the email that was used for the BlackBerryID.
    04-09-13 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD