Hey all,

I've only had my bold for about a week and a half now, and 99% of the time while I'm talking to someone on the phone, it has a slight noise when we talk. If we stop talking it stops, but as soon as someone starts again it has a slight buzzing noise.

I was just wondering if this is a common issue with the bold or just me? It is quite anoying..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 08:07 AM
    I have the 9630, which is slightly different...........I had a similar problem and often a hard reset will solve it..........while the phone is on pull the battery out and leave it out for 30secs

that might be a type of feedback and if you reset the device it just might work, it could be a minor software error with the phone that the reset could fix
    08-22-09 08:16 AM
    I have the 9630, which is slightly different...........I had a similar problem and often a hard reset will solve it..........while the phone is on pull the battery out and leave it out for 30secs

that might be a type of feedback and if you reset the device it just might work, it could be a minor software error with the phone that the reset could fix
    Thank you very much for that! I will give it a shot and write back if I have anymore issues.

08-22-09 08:19 AM
    give it a shot see what happens................if you still have that noise call your wireless provider but it just may work
    08-22-09 08:21 AM
    I have done this, and it worked fine for a few hours but now it is slightly coming back. Is there anything else I can try? Like I said, its a slight buzz when either myself or the person on the other line talks.

Thank you for any help!..

08-23-09 06:15 AM
    No it is not common as far as I know. I would return it for another new Bold.
    08-23-09 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD