I had my blackberry replaced, and the replacement came with the latest and greatest OS (.297). To set up my email, I went into the "setup" application, and there is an icon for email setup, which was great - I set up all my email accounts...EXCEPT for the att.blackberry.net one.

I had it on my last blackberry, but when I went to set it up on this new one, the options were: (a) add an existing email account, and (b) create a blackberry email account (@att.blackberry.net).

I tried to use my prior account info, but it says the account was already existing (of course!). How do I re-establish the account to work on the new blackberry?

Thanks in advance!
    09-07-09 05:36 PM
    Try adding via the BIS site
    https://hookedontronyx.com/BIS-Sites.html

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 05:42 PM
    I see that I first had to "change device" to enter the right device information, because the email accounts were from my prior unit. Picked it back up and working OK. Thanks!
    09-07-09 06:17 PM
    I see that I first had to "change device" to enter the right device information, because the email accounts were from my prior unit. Picked it back up and working OK. Thanks!
    Yes, always remember that anytime you get another device just login to BIS
    and change the device. This way all your e-mail accounts will push to the new
    device. You don't have to re-add everything.
    09-07-09 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD