backgorund:
    i use a outlook oft file to send the same email over and over again (not forward or reply)

is there anyway to do the same thing on the blackberry?

i tried with a saved draft but it sends it and then i no longer have it as a draft.

forward or reply is no good as it has the original message below, and copy/paste is too long to have to do.

help me!
    06-16-09 05:54 AM
    so in other words you want to spam from your bold?
    06-16-09 06:05 AM
    yes!!!!
    can you help me?
    06-16-09 06:10 AM
    I work for a very large web hosting company and took an oath to never help spammers because we all despise you very deeply, but....why not just send yourself a copy of the message and then just forward it to whoever and remove the FW: from the subject line every time before sending it?

Chris
    06-16-09 06:26 AM
    because it has the crap below it (original message blah blah blah)

im sorry you work for a very large web hosting company it must hurt you every day to goto work...

im not spamming its for a corporate email you *******.
    06-16-09 06:33 AM
    because it has the crap below it (original message blah blah blah)

im sorry you work for a very large web hosting company it must hurt you every day to goto work...

im not spamming its for a corporate email you *******.
    Actually, I love my job.

If it's for corporate stuff, why don't you have a BES account so that your Outlook file can be imported into your Bold?

If you aren't spamming, why did you reply like this:

so in other words you want to spam from your bold?
    yes!!!!
    can you help me?
    That alone makes it sound like you, quite eagerly I might add, want to spam people...

Biggest point is that regardless as to how I feel about spammers, I did offer a suggestion in a polite manner, yet you felt it necessary to insult me. If my suggestion won't work for you, simply tell me that it won't work and ask for additional suggestions.

Chris
    Last edited by Tronyx; 06-16-09 at 06:39 AM.
    06-16-09 06:37 AM
    yawn

sarcasm heard of it before???

i appreciate your repsonce - its just my time of the month.

anyway you cant send outlook files from the BES .... this is a feature how ever that maybe in BES 5.0

thanks
    06-16-09 06:45 AM
    Make an AutoText entry with what you want to e-mail and then just type the autotext and space bar and boom!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 09:13 AM
    ^^^i was just about to say the same thing

make an auto text and have the entire text of your email replace something like "zzzz" and this should easily solve your problem
    06-16-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD