Ok, so I have a bit of a strange problem and I can't seem to find anyone else that had this same problem. So if this has been covered before, I apologize in advance.

I decided to post this in the Bold 9900 section since these are the most common device available to me for the moment.

For some bizarre reason, all Blackberry devices in the office can't see our wireless network. Either Bold 9900, Curve 9300 or Playbook. Everything was fine yesterday, now nothing. But it only affect Blackberrys. PCs, Windows Phones and Android devices all see the network.

And all the devices can detect other wifi networks in the building, just not the one for our office.

It's something that has happened before in our old office, but we've since then moved, changed routers, changed the name of our wifi as well as the password and even have a new internet provider.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?
    08-03-12 08:49 AM
    Have you tried rebooting the wireless router?
    08-03-12 12:55 PM
    I am having the same issue. We have two blackberry a z10 and a q10. My z10 connects no problem but the q10 can't find the network. If I reboot the router I can get it to connect, but it only works one time. Once we leave the network and come back the device can't find the the network again. Any help on this issue would be great.
    05-28-13 11:38 PM
    What protocol are you using on the router? You could investigate creating a static address in case the router changes it when it is gone.
    05-29-13 12:04 AM
    Thank you for responding I got it figured out. It was in my network settings.
    05-29-13 08:14 PM
    What network settings did you change to resolve the problem?

We have similar problems and don't know how.

Many thanks.
    08-12-13 08:26 PM
    Thank you for responding I got it figured out. It was in my network settings.
    I have 2 9900's, a Z10, a Q10 and a playbook at home. First, my playbook began acting up. After having connected to a wifi network at a car dealership, it wont connect at home without rebooting the wifi router. Then I noticed it happening to one of the 9900's. After some time, the z10 was acting up too, including the newly bought Q10.

What did you change in the netwok settings? BTW, the newly acquired iphone 5 remains connected to my wifi....
    08-12-13 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD