Ok here it goes guys my girlfriend had her cellphone for a few months now not even a year may say she left it in her shoe one night and it the battery was almost drained out. She accidentally inserted a few dollar bills in her shoe where the phone was okay. The next day the phone wont turn on , tried charging it,replacing with other batteries , leaving it outside without the the battery for maybe it to dried up also nothing, now the only thing is that happens to this cellphone when u insert the battery the Flashlight of the camera is on but no Red Led re-action nothing?! pretty strange any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

iv e research on how to update it and re store it but nothing help because the pc wont recognize the device.

thxs a bunch
    07-22-11 03:58 AM
    Can you explain it in more detail as to what actually happened? Did you get it dropped in water? Did it get stepped on? Was anything inserted between the battery contacts and the battery, like a coin or metallic part of a dollar bill (if any)?

Is the blackberry still under warranty?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-11 04:23 AM
    Can you explain it in more detail as to what actually happened? Did you get it dropped in water? Did it get stepped on? Was anything inserted between the battery contacts and the battery, like a coin or metallic part of a dollar bill (if any)?

Is the blackberry still under warranty?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It was Not dropped in water it just got a little wet between the dollar bills , exatcly where i dunno, stepped on i dont think so either, im gonna call her carrier today cause she has a 2 year contract but i think they cover her phone for only 3 months?!

Thxs
    07-22-11 07:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD