Hey I got my bold earlier this week from USA vendor. Guys this is really great device to have. Honestly its worth waiting for such a device. Blackberry must have worked hard for this device. I am finally Bold.... here are pics of my bold
    08-28-08 05:47 PM
    It took 10 days for me to get this device. All Online retailers says they have in stock but reality is different. am happy that I have Bold in my hands finally. I don't understand why are they not launching device here
    08-28-08 05:51 PM
    Just wondering what company is your phone branded? Looks like it says CSL?
    08-28-08 06:14 PM
    link? plz
    08-28-08 06:14 PM
    where did you bought from. I already cancelled my order from 3 retailers coz they dont have bold in stock
    08-28-08 06:18 PM
    where did you bought from. I already cancelled my order from 3 retailers coz they dont have bold in stock
    I had same experiance from some of the internet retailer. Got it finally from TX based retailer Fommy.com for $889.95. Its Branded CSL and unlocked..currently using it with TMO. Internet speed is same as curve phone which is good for me.
    08-28-08 06:33 PM
    900 bucks?!?! The mania continues...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 06:40 PM
    I had same experiance from some of the internet retailer. Got it finally from TX based retailer Fommy.com for $889.95. Its Branded CSL and unlocked..currently using it with TMO. Internet speed is same as curve phone which is good for me.
    Hah 900$ no thank you. I'll try my luck on ebay.

Interesting though. On the Gizmodo site they have a picture of a CSL Bold. I've never heard of this company.
    08-28-08 06:40 PM
    Baller at that price, WOW
    08-28-08 06:47 PM
    I know bit expansive but I gotta first among others...this makes difference
    08-28-08 07:11 PM
    I'm So Nervous about this phone-

Does yours function just as well as a normal blackberry?

Or is it crippled because its running on AT&T when its supposed to be on Rogers?
    08-28-08 07:26 PM

Or is it crippled because its running on AT&T when its supposed to be on Rogers?

He is running it on T-mobile.

To Op: Why does it look like your Bold is at a photo shoot.
    08-28-08 07:46 PM

According to other users they all run fine. Idk what the 3G situation is on TMO tho but Rogers berries on AT&T have been working fine for people.
    08-28-08 07:49 PM
    I think I will wait, there isn't any phone that is worth that much, but if you wanted it that bad, more power to you and I hope you enjoy it. Nice pics
    08-28-08 08:01 PM
    I think I will wait, there isn't any phone that is worth that much, but if you wanted it that bad, more power to you and I hope you enjoy it. Nice pics
    Im just glad I'm not a nokia fanboy their high end phones cost over 1k retail.
    08-28-08 08:04 PM
    Well there's a phone that costs more than 100k.

08-28-08 08:39 PM
    Well there's a phone that costs more than 100k.

yea but i mean a practical phone. vertu phones diamond encrusted cost well over 100k but thats not the price based on its specs thats just the market they're going for.
    08-28-08 08:54 PM
    I have a Rogers Bold I bought while on vacation in Canada this past week. I just arrived back in the US and it is working fine on AT&T. 3G is perfect and not jumping back and forth when the 3G signal is available.

All other features working fine. I have not even bothered upgrading to the latest OS.

It is a lot of fun...
    08-28-08 09:01 PM
    CSL is one of the carriers in Hong Kong! Got my dad to pick me up one from the store today..cost HK $ 4988 which is around $ 641 US dollars. This is with no contract, straight buy out. Hope my dad sends it to me quickly. can't wait to play around with my BOLD
    08-28-08 09:36 PM
    Hah 900$ no thank you. I'll try my luck on ebay.

Interesting though. On the Gizmodo site they have a picture of a CSL Bold. I've never heard of this company.

CSL - Hong Kong carrier - - I emailed welectonics.com yesterday to find out what branding the bolds they are selling were and they also have the CSL branded units for $699 - - but as of this moment they are sold out on the stock they recieved and will be getting more in about a week or so.
    08-28-08 10:17 PM
    hi guys, im new here and i just wanted to say im getting real anoyed waiting for this phone.. but still i cant wait!!

i called acouple different ATT in my area and the reps had told me it was pushed back to October.. sigh
    08-28-08 10:30 PM
    900 bucks? Holy cow ya must have REALLY wanted it!?
    08-29-08 02:30 AM

He is running it on T-mobile.

To Op: Why does it look like your Bold is at a photo shoot.
    Well this is what my profession and obsessions is...
    08-29-08 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD