Today on Tigerdirect.com the Blackberry Bold is now priced at $799.99.... $149 more then it was yesterday ($649.99). In addition, where it says "preorder" it also said "ETA September". Today, the ETA September is gone!
    08-13-08 01:27 PM
    wow maybe ill inquire as to wtf and why
    08-13-08 01:53 PM
    Keep us updated ... Really expensive, but I'm interested to know if they actually have stock

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-08 02:05 PM
    what i was told via their sales rep was....... "i have no idea as to why the price went up" they aren't in stock yet and they get them straight from the manufucture in "europe" ...i also asked if they will be selling them locked they said no we get them already unlocked and untoched straight from the manufacturer but if you preorder and the price drops when it ships within 30 days you get a tigerdirect credit for the difference and if the price goes up you don't pay more...... my guess is since its unlocked they prolly got so many preorders they decided to up it.
    08-13-08 02:16 PM
    .... i called again... they also said even tho it says limited refunds.. if u get it open it and aint satasified they will take it back within 30 days as long as theres absolutely no damage and you didnt switch out the phone and they refund the full price to you.
    08-13-08 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD