So i recently bought a blackberry bold off of ebay, i set it up and it's been working fine for about a month now. Today, i had taken it apart to replace the trackball and put a new keyboard in. after disassembling, replacing the parts, and re-assembling the phone, when i turned it on the screen would seem to glitch. The start up screen would pixalize and lines would show up. After it had started up, it would be fine. i could scroll through menus and the screen would work as normal. after a while the screen started to glitch again, lines would be showing up and the page i was viewing would flip upside down and what not. What is the problem, how can i fix it?
    08-18-09 09:32 PM
    Possibly the connector from the LCD to the motherboard is loose from taking it apart and putting it back together?
    08-18-09 09:40 PM
    do you know where on the circuit board that is and what it looks like? i could take it apart again and have a look
    08-18-09 09:43 PM
    k ive taken it apart again, im looking at the connector for the lcd and it looks just fine, not loose at all... this bold is starting to **** me off
    08-18-09 09:58 PM
    you can close this thread up, i fixed my bold. brought it to a blackberry technician, he replaced the screen.
    08-19-09 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD