Hello to all Bold owners! I have been struggling with an issue w/ my Bold's screen. I would take my Bold out of the holster, or, wake it up, and I would be treated to either a blank white screen or a snowy screen. I have searched on these forums and BB's forums to no avail. Some people told me it was the OS (5.0.0.238), others told me it was an application acting up, others said a hardware issue, etc, etc, etc... SO, I was a little bored yesterday, so I took my Bold apart, detached and re-attached the screen, and voila, no more screen issues! Apparently, the connector had become loose (maybe I didn't fasten it securely when "blacking out" my Bold). Hopefully, if you are having issues with your screen as well, this will be an easy resolution for you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Please don't forget, taking your Bold apart will most likely void a warranty...

[EDIT]

No issues all day, but when the battery started dying, I started getting the white or "snowy" screen... D'oh!

[EDIT 2]

3/4 charged and not "snowing" any more... Hmmm... Battery issues? Hardware issues?
    Last edited by fishfarm20; 11-05-09 at 12:27 PM. Reason: oops!
    11-04-09 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD